The Annual General Meeting of Landsbankinn hf. will be held on Wednesday, 24 March 2021, at 17:00.
- Report from the Board of Directors on the Bank’s activities during the past operating year.
- Annual financial statements for the past operating year, together with a report from the auditor, placed before the meeting for attestation.
- Decision on payment of a dividend and disposition of profit from the past financial year.
- Motion from the Board of Directors on a remuneration policy submitted to the meeting for approval.
- Motions to amend the Articles of Association.
- Election of the Board of Directors.
- Election of the auditor.
- Decision on remuneration to members of the Board of Directors for the next term of office.
- Authorisation to purchase own shares
- Other business.
Instructions to shareholders for participation in the Annual General Meeting of Landsbankinn 2021 through VTC equipment
Shareholders will be able to watch the meeting, including voting, through Webex teleconference equipment. To request access to the meeting through Webex, email the shareholder’s full name and Id./Reg. No. to email@example.com.
Having met all access requirements, the shareholder receives an email containing a link to the meeting and the meeting code. To join the meeting, enter the code, your name and email address. We recommend that you join the meeting 15 minutes before it is scheduled to begin.
Shareholders can submit queries concerning the AGM, proposals for amendments or email requests to address the AGM to firstname.lastname@example.org, both prior to the meeting and during.
To vote in writing, a shareholder must email the completed, signed, dated and witnessed form to the aforementioned email address before 12:00 (GMT) on the day of the AGM, Wednesday 24 March 2021. The form is available under AGM documents.