Last week’s highlights
- The Minister of Health issued amended rules at the borders on testing and quarantine.
- The CBI decided to reduce the extent of its regular programme of foreign currency sales.
- The CBI will continue its purchases of Treasury bonds in Q2.
- The GDM released its prospect for Q2.
- The Icelandic Tourism Board published its monthly Tourism in figures report.
The week ahead
- On Wednesday, the CBI will release the minutes of the MPC's meeting on the policy rate decision 24 March.