Last week’s highlights
- The CPI based on August prices increased by 0.46% between months.
- The Icelandic economy grew by 7.3% in Q2 compared with the same period in 2020.
- The current account deficit in Q2 was ISK 31.1bn.
The week ahead
- On Wednesday, the CBI releases the minutes of the MPC's meeting on the policy rate decision 25 August.
- On Friday, the Icelandic Tourist Board publishes departures from Keflavík International Airport and the Directorate of Labour releases unemployment numbers.