We find solutions over the phone or online
Landsbankinn’s services will change as of 25 March to reflect tighter restrictions on gatherings enacted to slow the spread of Covid-19. We encourage customers to use Landsbankinn’s app, online banking and ATMs as much as possible. A great deal of banking business can be tended to through these channels, simply and quickly.
Changes to our services extend to Corporate Banking and Vehicle & Equipment Financing.
As ever, we are here to help and find solutions. You can contact us by phone, tel. +354 410 4000, chat with us online or email your query. You can also request a consultation call through the Bank’s website. We’ll call at a time of your choosing.
- Almost all banking business can be tended to through Landsbankinn’s app, online banking and the Bank’s website.
- The Customer Service Centre is open on weekdays from 9-16:00.
- Web chat is open weekdays from 9-17:00.
- To request a consultation call, fill out the form on landsbankinn.is or contact the Customer Service Centre.
- The Customer Service Centre can be reached by calling +354 410 4000, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the chat function on the Bank’s website.
- We encourage customers who need assistance or are unused to electronic solutions to contact the Customer Service Centre, tel. +354 410 4000.
- Corporate customers can contact the Corporate Service Centre by calling +354 410 5000 or emailing fyrirtaeki@landsbankinn.
- Most Landsbankinn’s ATMs are accessible around the clock. The location and distance to the nearest ATM is shown in Landsbankinn’s app. ATMs have both deposit and withdrawal functions and can be used to pay bills, amongst other things.