Last week’s highlights
- The CBI released the minutes of the MPC’s meeting on the policy rate decision 3 February.
- Landsbankinn concluded the sale of a new green euro-denominated bond series.
- Landsvirkjun published financial statements for 2020.
The week ahead
- On Thursday, Statistics Iceland will release CPI numbers for February. We expect a 0.52% increase between months, due to seasonal sales, but the headline inflation to decrease from 4.3% to 3.9%.
- On Friday, Statistics Iceland will release GDP numbers for Q4 2020.