Icelandic Economic Weekly: 18 January 2021
Last week’s highlights
- The CBI published a report on the foreign exchange market, exchange rate developments, and international reserves in 2020.
- The Government Debt Management Agency published its monthly Market Information report.
- S&P Global Ratings issued a credit rating for Landsbankinn’s covered bonds.
- Registered unemployment was 12.1% in December, 1.4 pp of that figure due to part-time claims.
The week ahead
- On Thursday, Registers Iceland will publish the housing price index for the capital region.