Last week’s highlights
- The CPI based on prices in June increased 0.26% between months bringing the headline number from 4.4% to 4.3%.
- The CBI released the statements of the Financial Supervision Committee and the Financial Stability Committee.
- New Foreign Exchange Act and new Rules on Derivatives Trading came into force.
- The Treasury published the results of the Government accounts for 2020.
- The CBI published its quarterly Economic Indicators publication.
The week ahead
- On Wednesday, the CBI will release the real exchange rate for June.
- On Friday, the Government Debt Management Agency releases its monthly Market Information report and the Directorate of Labour releases unemployment numbers.