Last week’s highlights
- GDP decreased by 1.7% YoY in Q1.
- The current account deficit was ISK 27.1 bn in Q1.
- The CBI released the minutes of the MPC’s meeting on the policy rate decision 19 May.
- S&P Global Ratings upgraded its credit rating for Landsvirkjun.
The week ahead
- On Wednesday, the Government Debt Management Agency releases its monthly Market Information report.
- On Thursday, the Icelandic Tourist Board publishes departures from Keflavík International Airport and the Directorate of Labour releases unemployment numbers.