Last week’s highlights
- Landsbankinn Economic Research published an economic forecast for 2021-2023.
- The MPC raised policy rates by 0.25 percentage points.
- Concurrent with the policy rate decision, the CBI published its quarterly Monetary Bulletin.
The week ahead
- On Wednesday, Statistics Iceland will release trade in goods and services for Q1.
- On Thursday, Statistics Iceland will release CPI numbers for April. We expect a 0.33% increase between months and the headline inflation to decrease from 4.6% to 4.3%.