Last week’s highlights
- The CBI released its bi-annual Financial Stability report and the statement of the Financial Stability Committee.
- Fitch Ratings upgraded Reykjavík Energy's credit rating.
- Registered unemployment was 11.0% in March; 1.1 pp of that figure is due to part-time claims.
- A total of 4,600 foreign visitors travelled through Keflavik International Airport in March, a 94.2% decrease YoY.
The week ahead
- On Tuesday, Registers Iceland will publish the housing price index for the capital region.