Icelandic Economic Weekly: 11 January 2021
Highlights since last Economic weekly (21 December 2020)
- The CPI based on prices in December increased by 0.20% MoM, bringing the headline number to 3.6%.
- The CBI released its quarterly Economic Indicators report.
- The GDM released an annual prospect for 2021, quarterly prospect for Q1 2021, and a Medium-Term Debt Management Strategy for the period 2021-2025.
- The CBI will continue its regular programme of foreign currency sales in January.
- Icelandair released traffic data for December.
The week ahead
- Today, the Government Debt Management Agency releases its monthly Market Information report and the Icelandic Tourist Board publishes departures of foreign passengers from Keflavík International Airport for December.
- On Friday, the Directorate of Labour will release unemployment numbers for December.