The Icelandic stock market dropped by 2.1% in June, compared to a 9.9% decrease in May.
Last week’s highlights
- Icelandair and PLAY published traffic data for May.
- The CBI released the real effective exchange rate based on June prices and published other statistics and data.
- The CBI released minutes of the MPC’s meeting on the last policy rate decision.
- The unemployment rate decreased to 3.3% in June, down from 3.9% in May.
The week ahead
- Today, the Icelandic Tourist Board publishes departures from Keflavík International Airport for June and Government Debt Management publishes market information.
- On Thursday, the CBI publishes the real effective exchange rate based on prices in June and Sjóvá publishes Q1 earnings.