Proposals for the Annual General Meeting and candidates for the Board of Directors
The meeting will be held at Austurstræti 11, Reykjavík, and begins at 17:00. In light of provisions of the regulation on restrictions on gatherings due to Covid-19, shareholders are asked not to physically attend the meeting; rather, to participate via remote conferencing equipment.
- Report from the Board of Directors on the Bank’s activities during the past operating year.
- Annual financial statements for the past operating year, together with a report from the auditor, placed before the meeting for attestation.
- Decision on payment of a dividend and disposition of profit from the past financial year.
- Motion from the Board of Directors on a remuneration policy submitted to the meeting for approval.
- Motions to amend the Articles of Association.
- Election of the Board of Directors.
- Election of the auditor.
- Decision on remuneration to members of the Board of Directors for the next term of office.
- Authorisation to purchase own shares.
- Other business.
AGM documents and instructions for shareholders for participation via remote conferencing equipment are available online.