Landsbankinn hosts its initial Sustainability Forum in Gróska on Thursday, 22 September. The event will also be streamed live.
The Forum is tailored to executives, business owners and investors. Our aim is for the audience to gain a better insight into the main issues and form a clearer idea of next steps in sustainability for their company or investment.
Our main speaker, Tjeerd Krumpelman from Dutch bank ABN AMRO, has a talent for making corporate sustainability approachable. He has over 20 years of experience in the banking sector and offers advice on sustainability and is responsible for integrated thinking and reporting at ABN AMRO, a leader in sustainable finance.
To mark the occasion of Landsbankinn’s initial Sustainability Forum, the first electric aircraft in Iceland will be on display at Gróska and guests can sample snacks from the first local hydrogen-powered grill.
- Opening address - Lilja Björk Einarsdóttir, CEO of Landsbankinn.
- Investment and business operation that enriches our future - Kristín Vala Ragnarsdóttir, professor at the University of Iceland.
- Creating value for stakeholders through impact assessment - Tjeerd Krumpelman, Global Head of Business Advisory, Reporting & Engagement at ABN AMRO.
- Sustainable fisheries: Opportunities and challenges - Runólfur V. Guðmundsson, CEO of UR Seafood.
- Eco-construction: A contractor’s perspective - Sigrún Melax, Quality Manager at Jáverk ehf.
- Improved energy efficiency in shipping - Stefán H. Stefánsson, CEO of Cargow.
Aðalheiður Snæbjarnardóttir, Sustainability Manager at Landsbankinn, chairs the event.