Last week’s highlights
- Registered unemployment was 6.1% in July, down from 7.4% in June.
- A total of 110,000 foreign visitors departed through Keflavik International Airport in July.
- The real exchange rate was 8.6% higher in July 2021 then in July 2020.
- The GDM released its monthly Market Information report.
The week ahead
- On Tuesday, Registers Iceland will publish the housing price index for the capital region.
- On Wednesday, the CBI will release the results of its Survey of market expectations.