Last week’s highlights
- The MPC held policy rates unchanged, in line with our expectations.
- The CPI increased by 0.49% between months bringing the year on year change to 4.3%.
- Fitch affirmed Iceland at 'A'; outlook negative
- Statistics Iceland expects 2.6% economic growth 2021.
- The Minister of Finance introduced the fiscal plan for 2022-2026.
- The population of Iceland increased by 1.3% in 2020.
- The CBI published its quarterly Economic Indicators publication.
The week ahead
- On Wednesday, the Icelandic Tourism Board will publish its monthly Tourism in figures report.