Icelandic Economic Weekly: 8 February 2021
Last week’s highlights
- The MPC of the CBI held policy rates unchanged.
- Concurrent with the policy rate decision, the CBI released its quarterly Monetary Bulletin.
- The CBI sent the prime minister a report on inflation above the upper deviation threshold of the inflation target.
- The population of Iceland was 368,590 at end of 2020.
The week ahead
- Today Icelandair publishes financial results for 2020.
- On Tuesday, the Government Debt Management Agency releases its monthly Market Information report.
- On Wednesday, Íslandsbanki and Arion Bank publish financial results for 2020 and the Icelandic Tourist Board publishes departures of foreign passengers from Keflavík International Airport.
- On Thursday, Landsbankinn publish financial results.