Around 176,000 foreign passengers departed Iceland via Keflavík Airport in June. Departures in June were about 90% of what they were in June 2019, prior to the pandemic.
Last week’s highlights
- The Icelandic Tourist Board published departures from Keflavík International Airport for June.
- Government Debt Management published its monthly market information report.
- The CBI released the real effective exchange rate based on prices in June.
- Sjóvá published Q2 earnings.
The week ahead
- On Tuesday, Registers Iceland will release the capital area housing price index for June.
- On Thursday, Landsbankinn will publish Q2 earnings.
- On Friday, Statistics Iceland will release CPI numbers for June.