Icelandic State Financial Investments sold a 22.5% share in Íslandsbanki last week.
Last week’s highlights
- Icelandic State Financial Investments sold a 22.5% share in Íslandsbanki.
- Statistics Iceland released the results of its monthly labour force survey.
- The population of Iceland increased by 2.0% last year.
The week ahead
- On Tuesday, Statistics Iceland releases CPI numbers for March. We expect a 1.0% increase between months and inflation to increase from 6.2% to 6.8%.
- On Friday, the CBI will publish its quarterly Economic Indicators report.