Last week, the CBI released the minutes of the Monetary Policy Committee’s (MPC) last meeting, Icelandair published Q3 results and S&P confirmed Arion Bank’s and Landsbankinn’s credit ratings.
Last week’s highlights
- The CBI released the minutes of the MPC’s meeting on the policy rate decision 6 October.
- Icelandair (report, presentation) published Q3 earnings.
- S&P confirmed the credit ratings of Arion Bank and Landsbankinn.
The week ahead
- On Wednesday, Statistics Iceland releases CPI numbers for October. We expect a 0.6% increase between months and headline inflation to increase from 4.4% to 4.5%.
- The three major commercial banks release earnings for Q3 this week; Arion Bank and Íslandsbanki on Wednesday and Landsbankinn on Thursday.