The Annual General Meeting of Landsbankinn hf. will be held remotely on 23 March 2022, at 16:00.
- Report from the Board of Directors on the Bank’s activities during the past operating year.
- Report of the CEO.
- Annual financial statements for the past operating year, together with a report from the auditor, placed before the meeting for attestation.
- Decision on payment of a dividend and disposition of profit from the past financial year.
- Motion from the Board of Directors on a remuneration policy submitted to the meeting for approval.
- Motions to amend the Articles of Association.
- Election of the Board of Directors.
- Election of the auditor.
- Decision on remuneration to members of the Board of Directors for the next term of office.
- Authorisation to purchase own shares.
- Other business.
Organisation of the meeting
Landsbankinn’s Board of Directors has determined that the Bank’s AGM 2022 will be completely digital, in accordance with the first paragraph of Article 13 of the Bank’s Articles.
The AGM will be held solely on the Lumi AGM platform.
Shareholders who wish to attend the AGM, please register particiption before 16:00 on 18 March 2022. Shareholders are required to submit written questions about the agenda or, as the case may be, documents they wish the meeting to consider, before the same time. Please email such questions or documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Following registration, shareholders will receive email containing login information.
Shareholders are entitled to attend by proxy, with the proxy exercising their voting rights.
More information about the Lumi AGM platform, electronic voting, template power of attorney for proxies and other information about the AGM, is available on the Bank’s website.
A shareholder is entitled to submit resolution proposals and items for the AGM agenda. Proposals and requests for items to be placed on the agenda of the AGM must be submitted to the Bank in writing by email to email@example.com no later than at 16:00 on Tuesday, 8 March 2022.
The final agenda of the AGM and meeting documents will be made available on Wednesday, 9 March 2022, on the Bank's website.
According to Article 63(a) of the Act on Public Limited Companies, No. 2/1995, written notice must be given of candidature to the Board of Directors at least five days prior to the AGM. Notice of candidature to the Board of Directors must be emailed to the aforementioned email before 16:00 on 18 March 2022. Information on candidates for election as directors and alternates will be made available on the aforementioned website of the Bank no later than two days prior to the AGM.
Each króna of share capital entitles the owner to one vote, with the exception of own shares, which are non-voting shares.