Last week’s highlights
- CBI published the statement of its Financial Stability Committee and its bi-annual Financial Stability report. The committee decided to set rules capping debt service-to-income ratios on consumer mortgages and to increase the countercyclical capital buffer.
- The CPI based on September prices increased by 0.47% between months.
- Overnight stays in hotels increased 84% year-on-year in August.
The week ahead
- We expect the MCP to hike policy rates by 0.25 percentage points on Wednesday.
- On Thursday, the CBI will publish its quarterly Economic Indicators.