Around 234,000 foreign passengers departed Iceland via Keflavík International Airport in July, departures in July increased about 1.3% compared to July 2019.
Last week’s highlights
- The CBI released the real effective exchange rate based on July prices.
- The Icelandic Tourist Board published departures from Keflavík International Airport for July.
- The unemployment rate decreased to 3.2% in July, down from 3.3% in June.
- Government Debt Management published its monthly market information report.
- Skeljungur published Q2 earnings.
The week ahead
- On Tuesday, Registers Iceland will release the capital area housing price index for July and the CBI releases payment intermediation data.
- On Thursday, Eimskip, Kvika Bank, Síldarvinnslan and VÍS will publish Q2 earnings.