The biggest driver of the rise in the CPI between months in July are airfares, which rose by 19.9%.
Last week’s highlights
- The housing price index for the capital region increased by 2.2% MoM in June.
- Statistics Iceland released CPI numbers for June. The CPI rose by 1.17% between months.
- Landsbankinn published H1 earnings.
The week ahead
- On Wednesday, Arion bank, Festi and Marel will publish Q2 earnings.
- On Thursday, Íslandsbanki will publish Q2 earnings.
- On Friday, Statistics Iceland will release numbers on overnight stays in June.