Around 112,000 foreign passengers departed Iceland via Keflavík Airport in May.
Last week’s highlights
- The CBI released the real effective exchange rate based on prices in May (up by 1,3%) and published other statistics and data.
- The Icelandic Tourist Board published departures from Keflavík International Airport for May.
- Icelandair and PLAY published traffic data for May.
- Government Debt Management published its monthly Market Information report.
The week ahead
- Today, the Directorate of Labour releases unemployment numbers.
- On Wednesday, the CBI will release a statement from the Financial Stability Committee.