Last week’s highlights
- The IMF realised Staff Concluding Statement of its recent Article IV Mission.
- The government introduced stricter border measures.
- The housing price index for the capital region increased by 1.6% MoM in February, bringing the YoY increase to 8.9%.
- Statistics Iceland released its monthly Tourism short-term indicators.
The week ahead
- On Thursday, Statistics Iceland will release CPI numbers for April. We expect a 0.27% increase between months and the headline inflation to decrease from 4.3% to 4.1%.
- Marel (Wednesday) and Icelandair Group (Thursday) publish Q1 earnings.