The government released its fiscal plan for 2022-2027 last week.
Last week’s highlights
- The government released its fiscal plan for 2022-2027.
- Registered unemployment was 4.9%in March.
- The real effective exchange rate was 3.7% higher in March 2022 than in the same month in 2021.
- The Iceland Chamber of Commerce published its quarterly report on the Icelandic economy.
- Icelandair published traffic data for March.
The week ahead
- Later today, the Icelandic Tourist Board will publish departures from Keflavík International Airport.