The Amaroq Minerals Capital Markets Day will be hosted in Landsbankinn’s new headquarters at Reykjastræti 6, Friday 2 June, at 9:00-11:00. The event, which will be held in English, will also be live streamed.
8:30 Doors open. Coffee and light refreshments.
9:00 Lilja Björk Einarsdóttir, CEO of Landsbankinn, opens the event.
Naaja H. Nathanielsen, Greenland’s Minister of Finance and Gender Equality.
Presentation of the Company and its advancement to the Nasdaq Iceland Main Market:
- Graham Stewart, Chairman of Amaroq Minerals
- Eldur Ólafsson, founder and CEO of Amaroq Minerals
- Jaco Crouse, Director and CFO Amaroq Minerals
- James Gilbertson, VP Exploration at Amaroq Minerals
- Alex Schultz, VP of the Nalunaq mine, owned by Amaroq Minerals
- Joan Plant, VP ESG of Amaroq Minerals
- Ellert Arnarson, Head of Landsbankinn Corporate Finance
- Halla Sigrún Mathiesen, Project Manager at Fossar Investment Bank Corporate Finance
10:00 Open discussion.
10:30 Analysis: Metal markets, outlook and presentation of independent valuation of Amaroq, Q&A:
- Andrew Breichmanas of Stifel
- Ed Gooden of Panmure Gordon
11:00 Programme ends.