Last week’s highlights
- Íslandsbanki commenced trading on Nasdaq Iceland.
- Íslandsbanki published a list of largest shareholders according to the IPO allocation.
- Icelandair Group and Bain Capital reached a binding agreement whereby Bain Capital will buy new shares in Icelandair Group.
- Statistics Iceland published the wage index for May, tourism short-term indicators and the results from its labour force survey.
The week ahead
- On Tuesday, Statistics Iceland will release CPI numbers for June. We expect a 0.3% increase between months and the headline inflation to decrease from 4.4% to 4.3%.
- On Wednesday, the CBI will publish its quarterly Economic Indicators report.